Mobile Medical Corporation, premier national provider of occupational medical services in the construction industry, seeking Paramedics, LPNs and RNs to work Part-time/PRN (as needed) at our client sites in Haywood, Maidsville, and Willow Island, WV. This is a temporary position expected to start mid October and end in December.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Emergency triage: Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly
- Initial first treatment: Administering first aid to patients, in accordance with federal, state, local, and company polices and regulations
- Follow-up care and assures proper documentation of patients records
- Assists the Site Safety Manager in maintaining the most safe work environment possible
- Drug Screens: Provides post-accident, pre-employment, for-cause, and random drug testing
- Reporting: Maintains ongoing communication with Mobile Medical Corporation and client regarding site injuries and illnesses
- Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule as client needs change
- Must be well organized and able to function independently with little supervision
- Current state Paramedic License or National Registry, LPN or RN license required
- CPR and ACLS required
- Emergency and occupational and/or safety experience preferred
- OSHA 30 preferred, however will provide training
Why should you apply?
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- 401(k) Plus Company Match
Mobile Medical Corporation (MMC) is a certified Woman Business Enterprise founded and incorporated in 1990, by Cynthia J. Latsko. MMC is a premier provider of quality substance abuse testing, occupational healthcare programs, onsite first aid nursing stations and credential tracking nationwide. MMC is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has satellite offices strategically placed throughout the nation to enable rapid growth. Our strong infrastructure combined with a strategic marketing plan provides the blue print for fast paced expansion across multiple U.S. regions. MMC has a very strong infrastructure, including trained and certified staff, standardized procedures and state-of-the-art technology. #removed#
Role: Paramedic - LPN - RN
Apply for this job now.