This manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Quality Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
· Visually inspect tests or examine parts after casting to ensure conformance to blueprints or other specifications
· Inspect parts, dies, and/or materials for surface defects
· Read blueprints and other specifications to obtain product information
· Verify dimensional accuracy, using micrometer calipers, vernier height gauges, dial indicator gauges, plug gauges, or other measuring devices
· Use a coordinate measuring machine (CCM)
· Create PPAP Layouts
· Must have at least 5 years’ quality control/inspection experience
· Supervisory/Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment is required
· Die Cast Quality Control experience is strongly preferred
· Must be detail-oriented
· Having the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and other specifications
· Must have previously and accurately used various measuring tools
· Must be able to use CMM Machine
· Knowledge of Visual PPAP Layouts is required
· Must be able to work independently
· Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4387.
With over 30 years experience in Greater Cleveland and thousands of people employed successfully each year, Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. When you apply online, we'll review your work skills and location preferences within 24 hours. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange for a personal interview, and our personnel supervisors will work with you to find the perfect assignment.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Role: Assistant Quality Manager - CC
Location: Warrensville Heights,
Apply for this job now.