Seeking highly motivated IT Desktop specialist to provide day-to-day support and other technical operations for a distribution company. Working knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within an IT department. Broad general knowledge of Windows Servers, Windows Active Directory, PC Hardware and Software, Networking Hardware, Networking protocols and routing. Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Windows Servers.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- 2-3 years experience as a help desk technician.
- AS Degree in a tech or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft/ Microsoft Office and demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team mindset - this position will require collaborating with others, as well as work alone.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedures manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- AS Degree in a technical or related field.
Role: IT HELP DESK
Apply for this job now.