Employment Solicitor, Cambridge – 3+ PQE – An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment Solicitor to undertake a varied caseload of employment related matters on behalf of higher education clients.
JOB TITLE: Employment Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ PQE
• The highly rated employment team of this national law firm is looking to appoint an experienced Employment Solicitor into their team in Cambridge.
• The appointed Employment Solicitor will be dealing with all types of employment work on behalf of Higher Education Clients.
• The role will be a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment matters on behalf of mainly higher education clients.
• Due to continued growth, the appointed Employment Solicitor will have at least 3 years PQE in handling a varied caseload of employment related matters gained within a firm recognised for their employment offerings.
• In addition, you will ideally have some advocacy experience and have some previous experience in advising higher education clients.
• National law firm with a strong reputation for providing an outstanding service to clients across a range of sectors.
• Innovative and growing practice who is looking to enhance their employment offerings within the local market