Do you have a passion for fitness? Do you possess previous experience in the industry as a trainer or manager? Do you enjoy selling products and services to customers? Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced, and high energy company to join? If you said yes to these questions then this is the job for you!
We have a fun positive atmosphere, but we also work super hard and get things done.The position we are offering has some repetitive tasks combined with new and exciting projects. So take a look at the requirements below, and if you think you'd be a good fit, follow the instructions to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continue to build a culture of community
- Properly managing and exceeding all sales and operational budgets
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
- Model all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example)
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI's), revenue, membership conversion, and attrition
- Studio Manager will also be responsible for ordering, inventory, cost controls, and facilities maintenance
- Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs
- Enforce corporate policies, best business practices, systems and processes
- Ensures that all front desk systems are followed such as proper member check-in, telephone inquiries, guest registration, delinquent account procedures, customer care calls, change requests, and document scanning
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues
- Plan and promote special events for the studio on a monthly basis
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean, maintained and operationally sound
What you need to be successful in this position:
- Proven sales leadership experience required
- Health & Fitness minded people with a passion for fitness is a must
- Must be a people person!
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and members
- 4+ years of previous sales experience preferred
- Previous management experience in the health & fitness industry a plus
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage member and staff concerns
- Strong computer skills required with knowledge of MS office programs
- Ability to work and function in a TEAM ENVIRONMENT is a must
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Living close to the studio location is preferred
This is a part time to full time position with roughly 25-35 hours a week during business hours.
Hours will be flexible but be between the hours of 6am-5pm M-Th and 6am-4pm Friday and candidate must be able to work a split schedule with early morning hours and evening hours.
If you think this position might be a good fit for you, please respond to this ad by answering the following three questions and forwarding your resume:
1. What experience do you have that would make you a good candidate for this position?
2. What about this position interests you?
3. What skills and strengths do you have that would make you excel in this position?
Applications submitted without answering the above will not be considered.
Human performance training facility that specializes in human movement. We are seeking to hire a new performance coach that has an extensive volleyball background and has a strong desire to train athletes of all sports.
Role: Office Manager
Apply for this job now.