A perfect role for an individual who has a true passion for supporting the learning of young people aged 11-16 who speak English as a second language.
- EAL Teaching Assistant
- Starting April 2021 - July 2021 in the first instance
- Great rate of pay earning £1300 a month, paid weekly
- Working at a fantastic and supportive secondary school located in Salford
- Supporting learners in class with understanding the work set and improving their English language
- Previous experience with young people is desirable although not essential
As an EAL Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting identified and disadvantaged learners aged 11-16. You will work alongside dedicated class teachers to provide tailored learning support in small classroom groups to ensure they have the best chance to reach their full potential.
To apply for the EAL Teaching Assistant post, please submit your CV below highlighting any relevant or transferable experience.