Quality Assurance Inspectors Needed!
Shift: 7AM – 3:30PM
Pay: $22+ DOE
Quality Assurance Duties to Perform:
- Performs first part, in-process, first article, and final inspections by utilizing surface plates, coordinate measuring machines (CMM), calipers, bore gauges, micrometers, height gauges, and other precision measuring devices, instruments, and equipment
- Performs and verifies functional testing of assembled components as required
- Utilizes on-line data systems and electronic media to verify customer data, specifications, work in progress status, and data entry
- Performs receipt inspections of raw material, purchase complete, standards, and hardware by utilizing Rockwell Hardness Testers, Electrical Conductivity Testers, micrometers, height gauges, surface testers, and other precision measuring devices, instruments and equipment
- Weekly Electronic Pay
- Potential Direct Employment
- Referral bonus program
- Free on-line Educational courses
- Medical benefits
Quality Assurance Job Requirements:
- Ability to Interpret engineering drawings, process specifications, schematic diagrams, blueprints, test procedures
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
We have been in business for over 30 years. One of the largest staffing firms in the US. We are always searching for great talent and will do our best to guarantee you with the perfect job.
Role: Quality Assurance
Apply for this job now.