Travel Customer Service Assistant
Titans are looking to fill 10-12 full time Travel Customer Service Assistant openings that involve promoting and selling our clients' products, services and latest deals through in-store promotions and pop-up events.
Do you enjoy working with customers in a retail setting?
Do you work well independently and as part of a team?
Are you competitive, motivated, and driven to succeed?
Do you have a passion for Travel and want to work with a company that can provide these opportunities?
If so, send your resume to us today for immediate consideration!
We'd love to introduce you to our proven sales training process, our amazing team, our business philosophy, our company culture, and where you could potentially fit in with us!
We offer all new starts sales and customer service training, on site guidance and support, and a structured cycle of development to ensure you are able to represent clients effectively and confidently.
It's not too late to make 2018 your year with a new career!
Titans are a business and events sales company. We get hired and outsourced by already established and growing brands to help them gain an edge in the market.
Our in-store promotions and pop-up events help our clients to:
- Spread awareness about their products and services
- Promote their latest offers and current packages
- Enhance their brand and their image to the public
- Guide new customers through the registration process
Event Sales Associate Requirements / Recommendations:
- All applicants need to be 18+ years of age due to contract signing
- All applicants need to be able to commute to Downtown Chicago daily
- All applicants should be able to work full time hours on a temp or permanent basis
- We recommend 2+ years of retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar customer-oriented work experience
- We recommend leadership experience (in work, sport, school, or other activities) for those looking to advance into a Team Leader or Management position
We're interested in career starters, career changers, graduates, students, and others with an interest in learning transferable sales, marketing, customer service, business, leadership, recruitment and management skills.
We have opportunities to attend business trips to various locations including New York, Texas, Atlanta as well as more international locations such as the UK, Europe and Australia!
Don't wait! Take the next step towards the future you deserve! Apply today!
(Please make sure your contact details are correct and that you're monitoring your phone and email account for contact from us because we'll be scheduling interviews right away, and we don't want you to miss out!
Titans Inc is Chicago's premier marketing firm. With our independent events, retail and in-store promotions, we plan on restoring the human-side of interactions in the age of the internet. Our goal is - and ALWAYS will be, to make marketing campaigns and collateral more personal, more engaging, and easier to digest. With our healthy, competitive, family-oriented work environment, our employees have established positive attitudes, strong work ethics, and all around confidence. We've found that this - and ONLY this - leads to massive RESULTS for our clients.
Role: Travel Customer Service Assistant
Location: Oak Park,
Apply for this job now.