- Location: Spalding
- Contract type: Part Time
- Pay £100 - £130
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a SENDCo to work in a Spalding school .
As the school SENDCo you will be expected to lead SEND strategically throughout the school. You will be accountable to the Principal.
This is a school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
To be considered for the position of SENDCo, you will:
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Knows and understands the SEN Code of Practice;
• Is able to contribute to school self-evaluation and development plans;
• Offers guidance and support to colleagues;
• Is creative, with high expectations of behaviour and achievement;
• Is enthusiastic about teaching and learning and being the best they can be;
• Is excited about exploring ways to develop teaching and learning across all subjects;
• Is committed to safeguarding and well-being for children and staff;
You will work;
• With a friendly, dynamic and dedicated team;
• Fantastic children with a strong behaviour ethos;
• in a school where you can really make a difference and develop changes;
• And teach in a fantastic village setting;
• With the chance to be part of our school's improvement journey to good and beyond.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
We love helping people find their next role, whether that is working directly for the School or through us on a long-term temporary basis, we offer both.
How to apply
If you are a SENDCo experienced Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our team 01724 857540 or email #removed#