Tech Service Today LLC is a successful Telecom and IT services company that is growing at a rapid pace. We are looking for the best & brightest IT/Telecom technician contractors all over the country to help support our large and continuously growing client list.
Different Technical Skill Sets We Are Looking For:
- Strong experience and knowledge of Cabling (Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a/Cat7 ) cable pulling, termination and testing
- Strong DHCP and IP networking skills, Window 7, Windows 10
- WiFi/Wireless Systems (WAPs, antennas, controllers, and PoE connectivity)
- Installing switches, routers and patch panels
- Phone Systems (PBX & VoIP hardware/software) installation, configuration, troubleshooting/repair
- Setting up PC's and peripherals, UPS's & Printers
- A/V Systems & Digital Signage/Menu Boards (TVs, digital displays, & media players)
- CCTV & Security Systems
- Fiber Optic Cabling
- Point of Sale (POS) Systems (hardware/software) installations & repair
- Sound, Paging & Intercom Systems
- Server Cabinets & Equipment Racks (freestanding & wall mount)
- Electrical Wiring
- And more
Other Skill Sets (Required)
- Responsiveness and attitude are harder for us to find than technical skills - the right attitude counts for a lot.
- Be a model of accountability - reliable, punctual, and quick to respond
- Have a friendly and positive can-do attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be cool and calm under pressure and deal with upset customers with complete professionalism is critical.
If you meet some of our technical skills and all of our required skills and are a professional with your own transportation, equipment and materials
…then this is a great opportunity to get on board!
These are contract jobs. Compensation depends on experience.
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM - SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Tech Service Today is a nationwide technology services partner focused on the customer. We are committed to saving the customer money while simplifying the delivery of professional, informed, courteous IT & Telecommunications services to their remote office, store, hotel and restaurant locations. We provide a single point of personal contact that offers consistency and accountability throughout the US and Canada. Our approach is simple: by utilizing the best personnel and technology choices available today, we help clients meet their growing needs for IT/Telecom reliability, efficiency, and quality end user support.
Role: Low Voltage Cabling, Network, Telecom & Desktop IT Support Technicians
Apply for this job now.