Very competitive pay, medical and dental benefits with lots of room for professional growth.
Seeking a cheerful, motivated leasing consultant for a large apartment community . The right person must be energetic, goal oriented, organized, creative, punctual and enjoy customer service. Some duties include:
* Showing model apartments to prospective residents
* Inspecting models to ensure they are in good condition
* Answering phone calls and emails
*Assisting current residents with maintenance requests, questions, etc.
*Assisting with resident retention and renewal program
* Outreach marketing creating flyers
* Building relationships with Residents
* Inputting monies into system
* Serving residents official notices
*Must feel comfortable selling on the spot.
*Drivers license required
*Reliable vehicle required
Experience is preferred. Professional dress, transportation and Saturdays required.
Sales and customer service experience is required to pass through to an interview.
Role: Leasing Consultant
Apply for this job now.