• Serve as the local office primary point of contact for administration and hardware/software support as well as providing support for file, print and application servers.
• Install, support and troubleshoot personal computers and laptops (WINDOWS & MAC) and a variety of software applications.
• Daily windows desk top support for 50+ users including satellite offices throughout
• Work with VOIP, routers, switches and monitor and maintain security and firewalls.
• Assigning and maintain emails, passwords, notifying office staff about any security breach such as sudden change password changes, SPAM
• Remote desktop support
• Maintaining IP addresses
• Install new hardware, software and upgrades, including Windows or MAC updates
• Maintain and troubleshoot any assigned handheld devices; Androids, iPhones, iPads, Tablets
• Apply security patches and virus updates
• Troubleshoot network connectivity, new hardware peripherals
• Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiency
• Manage external software/hardware vendor relationships and services
• Cloud management- Cloud Storage; Hybrid Cloud; Cloud Security
• Disaster Recovery
• Ability to identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions; Processes Improvements
• Respond to occasional after hours/emergency; 24/7 support requests as needed
• Minimum of 5 years of installing and troubleshooting personal and desktop computers in a variety of software applications to include 50+ users
• Minimum 4 year Bachelor’s Degree
• Highly motivated self-starter with an extreme attention to details
• Deep knowledge of PC’s & MAC, data communications and peripheral equipment
• Thorough knowledge and skills of Windows Operating Systems and MAC OS X- (REQUIRED)
*MUST be familiar or experiences with SAGE MAS200
• MS Exchange systems management
• TCP/IP networks, switches and firewalls
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced-high pressure environment
• Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
***Salary commensurate with experience
A highly successful manufacturing company located in west Broward County.
Role: IT/Help Desk Manager- WINDOWS & MAC
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.