This is the perfect opportunity for anyone with previous experience supporting children and young people to boost their knowledge of working in a secondary school.
- Full-time SEN Teaching Assistant.
- To start from September 2021 for the full academic year in the first instance.
- Working alongside class teachers to ensure they have the support they need in the classroom.
- Secondary school located in Salford.
- Opportunity to support pupils with SEN and additional learning needs.
- Earn up to £1400 per month (paid weekly).
Working as a Teaching Assistant will come with the responsibility of ensuring identified pupils in the classroom have the correct support and guidance required to stay on task and reach their full potential. All resources will be provided by the teacher and the teaching assistant should make note of pupil attainment and progress so that support can be adjusted if necessary.
The incoming teaching assistant should have previous experience working with children or young people and some knowledge of working with SEN. Any previous experience in a secondary school is desirable but not essential.
Our client secondary school is based near Salford and can be accessed via the M60/A580 from surrounding areas such as Bolton and central Manchester. It is also easily accessible via public transport routes from areas such as Prestwich, and Whitefield.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV using the link below or contact the Manchester West Secondary Office for more information.