Company: TRG CONCESSIONS
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Salary: Up to 35,000 Per Annum
Deputy General Manager - Manchester
Our brand portfolio includes Brewdog, Giraffe, Shake Shack, Archies, Frankie and Benny's, Crepeaffaire and many more. Our values of Freshness, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence are at the heart of everything that we do.
So if you are a bold and ambitious individual looking for your next career move then look no further! We can offer you a dynamic working environment where we'll make the most of your strengths and nurture your development as a Deputy General Manager.
What will life as a Deputy General Manager in the TRG Concessions family look like for you.....
- Quarterly paid bonus scheme
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
What makes our Deputy General Manager role so special?
- Make it Magic: Guest experience is the number one focus for you and your team, you encourage pride and passion in all that they do.
- Keep it Fresh: You always look for opportunities to improve ways of working and help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our restaurants.
- Own it: You take ownership for the performance of your restaurant and coach your team to be able to contribute to its success.
- Do it Together: You are a role model for the team, guiding and supporting individuals to be the best they can be.
We'd love you to have had previous experience of working as a manager within a food lead business but most importantly have the drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So apply now, come join the family as a Deputy General Manager and be a valued member of our management team!
**Please note that this position does require flexibility in hours as airport shifts can start at 3am, you must also be able to provide a 5 year work/education/personal reference history and undertake a criminal record check.**