Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Well-respected manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. This organization has gone through explosive growth over the last few years, mainly due to acquisition, which has lead to the creation of this newly created role.
Why Work for the Company:
- They offer a dynamic, entrepreneurial company culture and high growth opportunities.
- Summer Hours- leave after 12pm on Fridays in the Summer.
- The ability to make an impact and contribute
- Great time to join the company- going through major growth
- Great leadership from upper management
- Professional and easy-going working environment
Responsibilities and Duties of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports- assisting in the analysis of financial information to determine present and future financial performance, including coordinating monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual planning processes .
- Partner with various departments and leadership to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans, and targets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L analysis, Risk and Opportunity analysis, and bridge comments to shed insights into the business.
- Assist consolidation of financials, monthly reporting requirements, HQ deliverables, and prepares special adhoc financial analysis and presentations for management.
- Make recommendations to improving the efficiency of the financial reporting processes and budget.
- Provides accurate and timely feedback on discrepancies and unreasonable and unsupported financial conditions or situations
- Provides financial consulting regarding pricing and special projects.
Experience Preferred of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- 3-7 years of progressive finance experience
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving