McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a R&D Engineering Project Manager
in the Warrington, PA area. Job Description:
- Manage R&D Engineering projects
- Allocate resources within engineering teams
- Ability to communicate technically with Analog/Digital circuit engineers
- Ability to communicate technically with Software engineers
- Ability to communicate technically with Hardware engineers
- Ability to communicate technically with engineers regarding PCB layout
- Scheduling of projects
- Manage integrations
- Knowledge of C++/C# and Python a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of non-academic electrical engineering experience.
- Minimum of a bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or other instrumental sciences.
- Scientific instrumentation experience preferred.
For immediate consideration email resume to #removed# or call #removed#McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.