- Pick and pack parts orders (in both boxes and crates – must be able to make crates)
- Ship sales orders using UPS system , scale, and printer
- Pick work order parts for in-house assembly (for sales orders, stock orders and equipment orders) and stage in locations as instructed
- Load and unload inbound and outbound parts and equipment orders
- Load and unload inbound and outbound castings and finished parts
- Assist assembly department in moving and staging components during assembly
- Maintain a clean work and stock area for safe operation at all times
Equipment and Tool Requirements:
Must be able to operate and provide proof of certification for a minimum of 2 powered industrial lift trucks:
- Stand Up Reach Truck
- Sit Down Propane Forklift
- Powered Hand Truck
- Operate Overhead Cranes
- Use Table Saw to cut 2x4, 4x4, 4x6 etc.
- Use Stand Up Saw for cutting plywood
- Ability to use air supplied Nail Guns, Power Drills, and Battery Powered Cordless Screw Drivers to assemble crates etc.
Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
For 90 years, Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems defined the standards of consistency, durability, and peak product performance through our leading powder processing technologies from the most esteemed brand names throughout the world. Our brand names include Mikro, Alpine, Micron, Vrieco-Nauta, Stott, and Vitalair.
Role: Shipping Receiving Clerk
Apply for this job now.