Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint a dedicated teacher to join a vibrant and successful secondary school from April 2021.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate History Teacher, who has excellent subject knowledge and is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment. The position would be suitable for a candidate seeking a position after the Easter break.
- Full time History Teacher
- Starting after April 2021 until the end of the academic year initially
- Pay in line with teacher pay scale MPS/UPS
- Teaching History across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Secondary school located in Bolton (BL7)
- Great Senior Leadership Team and Ofsted Good school
- Post available to History teachers of all levels with Qualified Teacher Status
The school are looking for a History teacher to join their Humanities team who will deliver inspiring and engaging lessons to encourage pupil to reach their full potential in the subject. The school can be reached via car or local public transport links and surrounding areas.
To apply, please submit an updated CV below detailing all teaching experience.