At Universal Dental we aim to provide the highest quality care when it comes to our patients. How we achieve this goal is through our employees. As a dental assistant, you accompany the doctor in providing general care, planning treatment plans, explaining first-hand diagnosis to patients, learning orthodontics, and pediatric assisting. We help our employees grow and mature in their positions as an assistant. As you grow with the company, you will be given advancement opportunities to move from assistant to lead assistant, lead assistant to the assistant manager, assistant manager to manager.
Job responsibilities include the following but not limited too:
- Preparing rooms for treatment
- Maintaining dental equipment
- Managing patient rotation
- Assisting Endodontic treatment, Orthodontics, General Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, as well as Oral Surgery
- Patient treatment coordination with front desk scheduling
Requirements for the position
- +1 or more years of General, Pediatric, and/or Orthodontic Dentistry experience.
- Orthodontic experience ( not mandatory, yet can qualify for higher pay)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish preferred)
- Sterilization Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Up-to-date RDA license
- CPR certification
- Nitrous Oxide certification
- Self Starter
Looking to hire immediately...
If this position is something you may be interested please call 972-487-1500
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Role: Dental Assistant RDA
Apply for this job now.