We are seeking a .Net/Angular Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- At least 3+ year experience as a .NET Developer
- At least 1+ year experience with Angular
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of object oriented programming principles
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer utilizing C# and ASP.NET
- Experience in developing secure Web API
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
*ASSOCIATE (ENTRY LEVEL ROLE)
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Role: .Net/Angular Developer
Apply for this job now.