Accountant - Entry LevelCompensation:
$17.10 to $19.80 hourly
Get your career moving in the right direction, break into the Service industry as an Accountant. As an Accountant, you will be responsible for data entry, financial statement review, and Excel spreadsheet creation and manipulation. You will report to the Accounting Manager and be part of a dynamic team with an opportunity for career growth. Do you love Excel and have a positive attitude? Then apply now! This long-term contract Accountant position is located in Mt Laurel, New Jersey.
What you get to do every single day:
- Assist in monthly financial close workbook preparation, including annual closing process
- Assist with full cycle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable proc
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Ready complex journal entries and account reconciliations
- Oversee the creation of monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for reporting to management
- Perform month end close, journal entries, without supervision
- Participate in various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Maintain monthly payment schedulesJob Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent degree experience
- 1+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Data entry, document management, file creation and previous records experience required
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Excellent attention to detail
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.