As an Engagement Owner you will oversee the business and installation process and working relationships within large projects for designated Cerner clients, while serving as the primary contact for all client-based activities. You will be responsible for project management and planning, risk assessment, value achievement, client alignment with appropriate executive relationship management and project status review of assigned accounts. You will also provide support to the project team members and is responsible for resource management to meet contracted project plan deliverables.Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- At least 3 years Project Management work experience or successful completion of Cerner's Engagement Owner Development Program
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Experience working with Cerner Solutions or EMR Solution work experience
- Proven success leading teams to improve clinical and operational processes
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- At least 1 year work experience in Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the greater Kansas City, MO area, Washington DC area or potentially be virtual based on approved Cerner location
- Abilty to travel 80-100%
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.EEO is the Law (English)E-Verify Participation (English)Right to Work (English)EEO is the Law (Spanish)E-Verify Participation (Spanish)Right to Work (Spanish)
- provided by Dice