COMPANY: NETCENTRICS CORP
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to support our team at Fort Benning in GA. This position is open only to candidates with an interim Secret security clearance or higher.
Specific duties include:
- Assists in performing systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of applications that require comprehensive knowledge and technical skills
- Provides engineering support for all computer and network systems
- Evaluates IT system problems of workflow, organization and planning
- Develops appropriate corrective action
- Experience using Windows Server, Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy, Windows Server Update Services
- Experience configuring and supporting Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time. Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Clearance: Must have active DoD Secret Clearance or be clearable to obtain DoD Secret Clearance prior to start date
- Certifications: DoD 8570 Baseline Certification for IAT Level II or be willing to obtain certification within 90 days of start date
- Years of Experience/Education: Associate s degree in IT Related field and 2-4 years of experience in the field; 3-5 years information security support experience
- Occasional driving of contract vehicles may be required
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications, and driving history
- Experience with VMWare, SAN is a plus
- DOD work experience is a plus.
- Military experience is a plus.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- provided by Dice