COMPANY: TARSH PARTNERSHIP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: c.£50K-£65K + Excellent Benefits inc Car Allowance
Heavyweight Brand Manager - OTC/FMCG
c.£50K-£65K + Excellent Benefits inc Car Allowance
Exceptional opportunity for smart, commercially savvy FMCG or OTC marketer at BM/SBM level
Head west of London for this exciting opportunity to drive this well-known OTC brand in the dynamic and busy consumer healthcare market. In this key role, you'll be responsible for driving brand growth for one of the company's priority brands, using your skills, intellect and consumer & market insight to build the annual brand plan and implement marketing initiatives in the UK & Ireland, from ATL TV campaigns to digital, social media and PR activity. You'll also be closely involved in strategic projects including innovation and brand development in a business that is truly committed to moving forward at a pace and bringing in the highest calibre of people to support its growth. If you are looking for a truly stretching brand challenge, call us now for more details. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Acting as brand champion to share learnings and success with local and global teams, monitoring and influencing sales performance, market share, digital and innovation KPIs to accelerate business success.
- Developing integrated comms campaigns, building strategic partnerships with key agencies to drive best-in-class, 360-degree activity that engages the consumer.
- Owning and driving the innovation pipeline in close collaboration with local, regional and global stakeholders.
- Commercial savvy, curiosity, brand passion and a classic training in a leading FMCG or OTC Healthcare environment, working at a local or regional/global level at BM or SBM level.
- Broad exposure across the mix with a strong track record and leadership in shaping brand plans & operational marketing as well as leading innovation projects rooted in consumer, shopper & market data.
- Real commercial acumen with a clear understanding of business & market dynamics, retail customers and awareness of current/future market trends.
- Proven ability to lead complex product category project teams, liaising with regional and global marketing, regulatory and R&D teams.
- Ability to influence management stakeholders and peers, synthesise data to support business decisions and clearly articulate them in meetings and presentations.
Our client is a global player in the healthcare market with huge ambitions to expand its footprint, embracing transformative technologies that make a difference to consumers across the world. It is committed to best practice and offers a generous benefits package with a commitment to helping its employees have a healthy work-life balance throughout their career with the company.
If you are excited by this challenge, talk to us now. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your skills, experience and flair to an exciting and challenging role with excellent career development opportunities. A role where you are instrumental in creating best practice and growing your skillset with a dynamic, ambitious global organisation. Contact: Adam Tarsh
Role: Heavyweight Brand Manager – OTC/FMCG
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Reading, Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.