Behaviour Support Assistant
Further Education (16+)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
We would be interested to hear from committed, passionate and dynamic individuals who want to help ensure that all pupils reach their full potential in school. Working alongside the class teacher providing general classroom support or working 1 to 1 with individual children requiring additional support.
It is essential that you have relevant, recent experience in a support role in a school setting. Previous experience with behaviour issues, although not essential, will be an advantage.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent experience within a school or further education setting
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for working with SEND pupils
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Behaviour Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team on 01484 642892.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.