Quality Controller/Process Controller is required to work within a Food Manufacturing environment.
We are looking for individuals who would like to progress a career within this Food Manufacturing Company.
The main duties for the Process Controller/Quality Controller will be:
- Checking the lines and ensuring products are of the required quality and specification.
- Dealing with all necessary paperwork
- Observe, record, adjust and correct any product or processes in order to maintain quality and specification.
- Report all necessary matters to Line leader ensuring that he/she is fully aware of any relevant production, personnel, quality issues.
- Help check critical control parameters within the factory processes.
- Previous experience in a similar role and your own transport due to the location and shift pattern are advantageous but not essential
The location is commutable from Stowmarket, Needham Market, Woodbridge and Ipswich.
Working hours are either 06:00am till 14:30pm or 14:30pm till 23:00pm - Monday to Friday.
This is a temporary role but ongoing until Christmas with excellent pay rates.
If you are ready to take new challenge please contact Industrial team on 01379 777877 or alternatively apply online or send your CV #removed#-personnel.ltd.uk.