JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for promoting and selling the brands and product lines that our company represents within the Arizona territory. The typical customer base constitutes a mix of general and specialty contractors, commercial and industrial businesses, and other industry-related types of companies. You will primarily focus on developing relationships with key stakeholders in order to attain new client accounts while also further enriching our relationships with existing loyal clients. This industry values and leverages relationships ,more often than not working strictly with the companies they trust and have built a relationship with previously, true to the term "its about who you know not what you know". Daily tasks will involve working closely with Engineers, Contractors, and Sale Reps throughout the industry, maximizing our penetration within a new and existing customer base.
Our primary market scope centers around Plumbing and HVAC product applications within the context of commercial, industrial, and large-scale residential building structures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Develop and execute territory sales plans to expand existing customer base and develop new customers within local territory and markets segment to grow the business
• Solicit business by calling on regular and prospective customers via phone, scheduled meeting, and/or jobsite visits
• Provide technical sales and application solutions for customers
• Attend local and national tradeshows to promote our product lines as needed
• Prepare design-engineered, highly-detailed proposal to solicit orders, close deals and win business.
• Coordinate project specs with internal operational personnel to ensure that the objective of the job is accomplished in accordance with the customer time line and requirements
• Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities within assigned territory
• Maintain CRM database daily through consistent entering of sales calls and job site details
• Keep pipeline report accurate through consistent updating of opportunities and reporting on opportunity wins and losses
• In concert with management, develop and achieve applicable Annual Territory Sales Plan which sets KPI s, revenue & market growth targets
• Learn all technical aspects of equipment, function and appropriate applications
• Provides technical training to customers relating to use, operation and maintenance of equipment
• Performance will be measured by annual territory revenue and market growth targets
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE:
• The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, possess excellent communication skills, be highly motivated, and a results driven sales professional
• Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple opportunities and clients concurrently
• Ability to work effectively and meet sales objectives without detailed day-to-day direction
• Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must
• (3) years plus of direct sales experience, in solution-selling approach with a proven sales track record, preferably in the HVAC/ Plumbing industry or related
• A college degree is preferred or equivalent experience in the sales of Plumbing or HVAC equipment/ products.
• This position requires a strong technical background, detail-oriented along with the ability to learn engineering concepts.
Advanced Mechanical Technologies, Inc. is a small Phoenix based engineering and manufacturing firm specializing in Plumbing and HVAC packaged system designs for application in residential, commercial, and industrial infrastructure.
Check us out online!
Role: Sales Engineer
Apply for this job now.