Company: CONTRACTOR PLACEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
COMMERCIAL STOREFRONT GLAZIER
The Mechanical installers are responsible for the professional removal and installation of frames, doors, hardware and glass while accommodating the needs of our customers. Typical schedule is Monday thru Friday 7:00A.M. To 4:00P.M. Hours will vary depending on workload and typically requires 50-60 hours per week during peak times.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Professionally remove, install and service commercial doors and hardware. This includes, but is not limited to installing hollow metal frames, hollow metal doors, wood doors, and glass.
- Cut glass per written and verbal instructions to accommodate the opening.
- Caulk and glaze opening to ensure the opening is watertight.
- Cut and fabricate Aluminum material per written and verbal instructions to accommodate the opening.
- Professionally install and service Aluminum storefront frames and doors.
- Professionally install toilet accessories and toilet partitions.
- Inspect completed job to ensure no damages have occurred and opening functions properly.
- Use all tools and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure the job site is clean and safe at all times.
- Track and maintain all job related paperwork and submit in a timely manner. Including but not limited to time sheets and work orders.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS NEEDED:
- Work with install manager and sales employees to ensure projects are done properly and on schedule.
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean and in safe working order.
- Use company vehicles according to company vehicle policy and applicable laws.
- Review packing slips and material to ensure correct materials are pulled and will work in the customers opening, before starting work.
- Portray a professional and positive attitude with any and all customers. This includes tone, body language, and any other nonverbal cues.
- Participate in any and all training opportunities. This includes but not limited to lift, CPR, and OSHA training.
- Must pass any and all drug and background screenings as requested or required.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Powered by JazzHR