We are seeking a CSR-Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
We want a career-minded candidate to hire, train, and develop into a leadership position. Working with business clients such as City & County Governments and Local businesses within the state of Kentucky and Southern Indiana to manage their insurance benefit coordination.
I am currently seeking a full-time manager candidate (Monday-Friday) that has history in leadership and a willingness to be coachable and learn quickly.
Our company has been in business since the 1900's, we work with city and county governments, local businesses and school systems. Our company provides the benefits coordination for the employees. We have millions of customers national wide; even so, we have top financial strength ratings and are licensed to operate in 49 states.
To Qualify for this position candidate must be:
- Able to be certified with classroom and on the job training
- Must have strong customer service
- Desire to help people
- High Integrity
- Willing to embrace our culture, receive coaching and mentoring
- Able to manage, build, and develop leaders
- Have an extra commitment and willingness to receive initial classroom product training, field training and mentoring
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate will be taught to manage systems and activity required for success
- Ultimately manage 3-7 individuals
- Involved in overseeing training
- Implement and manage systems among their team
- Participating in weekly management-development meetings
- Handle and processing of paperwork and other administrative duties
- Manage existing account and create new account relationships
- Account Management
- Utilize a needs analysis to help the employees with their benefit needs
- Ensuring each staff member has received great customer service regarding their benefits package.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
Why should you work with us?
- Generous Compensation Plan, including weekly bonuses
- Incentive trips and prizes
- Comprehensive training program and individual mentoring
- Full service sales support
- Management Advancement opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
I'm seeking manager candidates that are available for an IN-PERSON interview only at our Regional office in Louisville.
Experience is great but not required; we will consider candidates with the following experience
- Manager within the Restaurant Industry
- Manager within the Hospitality Industry
- Retail Management
- Insurance Sales
- Sales Manager
- Real Estate
The Ketron Agency is on the ground floor of expansion of a Fortune 600 company. We are responsible for the hiring, training, and marketing of all of Kentucky and as such we are in need of qualified candidates in management to assist with training new hires and development. We are looking for hard working, motivated individuals in the Louisville area, who are not afraid to try something new. The last year has been one of unprecedented growth.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.