GCA Services Group is looking for FULL-TIME & PART-TIME Custodians within a school environment found in the Southfield, MI area.
MAJOR DUTIES OF A CUSTODIAN (Essential Functions):
- Must have an eye for detail cleaning
- Able to work with others in a fast pace environment
- Conducts oneself in the best interest of the company
- Ensure the cleaning is being done in the safest manner
- Be independently responsible for larger areas or routes
- Follow GCA and customer policy at all times
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Maintain an environment that is in sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition
- Demonstrate and promote GCA culture, values, and philosophy
- Demonstrate quality in performance plans
- Previous custodial experience is preferred, but not required
PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
GCA Services Group, an ABM Company, is a leading national provider of quality facility services, including janitorial/custodial services, security, contamination control for cleanroom manufacturing, facilities operations and maintenance, grounds and athletic field management, in-sourced production staffing and labor management, diversified staffing, and more.
With over 140,000 employees in 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, K-12 schools, higher education, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
ABM/GCA's management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Role: FULL TIME & PART TIME CUSTODIANS
Apply for this job now.