SEN Teacher Required
Teaching Personnel are recruiting a specialist SEN Teacher in partnership with a well-respected specialist school in Boston. The school caters for children from ages 12 to 18 that suffer with a range of issues including Autism & Asperger's Syndrome, MD, SLD as well as speech and language as well as physical disabilities.
As an SEN Teacher you will have the following role requirements:
- Experience in teaching a range of learning difficulties including Autism to include Asperger's Syndrome.
- Experience in teaching disabilities including MLD, SLD, Speech & Language & physical disabilities
- Experience in teaching in SEN schools
- Experience in teaching using Makaton and/or PECS
- Any other relevant experience
The role itself offers the following:
- The age of the children ranges from 12-18 years of age.
- The ability to work with a range of SEN conditions.
- The opportunity to nurture positive relationships with parents and carers
- The opportunity to continue to make a difference to children's lives who have special educational needs.
If this sounds like you then email your CV by following the 'Apply Now' link.