We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! At Humphrey & Associates, we believe that justice is for everyone, not just some. we take a team approach when it comes to helping individuals with their legal needs in a professional supportive, personal, and most importantly, affordable manner.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state regulations
- Record and store client information
- Answer phones and respond to client emails
- Help with administrative tasks
- 2-5 years of solid years of experience in family law or fast paced litigation
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft office and most Google platforms
- Be well organized and efficient
What we offer:
- A part time position from 9-1 with an opportunity to move to full time in the future
- A supportive work environment where you can hone your legal experience
- a family atmosphere with supportive, encouraging and respectful colleagues
We are a family law firm that strives to be a compassionate place for people who are going through hard family situations.
Apply for this job now.