1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
London Borough of Ealing
£70 - £85 per day PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Immediate or September start
Smart Teachers are recruiting for 1:1 Special Needs Teaching Assistants to work within special needs environments in the London Borough of Ealing. The successful 1:1 Special Needs Teaching Assistant will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, with children across a primary and/or secondary setting.
Smart Teachers are recruiting for 1:1 Special Needs Teaching Assistants to work in a range of schools across the London Borough of Ealing. Successful 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants will have the option of both long-term work (for the duration of the academic year at the same school) and shorter-term work (ad hoc/block bookings at a variety of schools).
Smart Teachers work with a range of schools in the London Borough of Ealing. These include LEA schools, faith schools, Independent schools and SEN schools.
To be considered for the 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have proven experience working in Primary and/or Secondary Schools
- Experience working with SEN students
- Experience working in the Care Environment
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our SEN Team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.