Responsible for units and shop facility appearance being neat and clean.
- Ensure vehicles interior & exteriors are clean.
- Ensure trucks leaving the shop are delivered to internal customer in a neat, clean, safe manner.
- Ensure shop is clean and neat; pick up trash, sweep, mop, clean restrooms.
- Run work related errands for shop personnel, pick up and return parts.
- Assist shop leader with parts inventory and various other tasks.
- Special projects as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Courteous and respective to staff, vendors and customers.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Writes clearly and informatively, able to read and interpret written information.
- Follows policies and procedures, supports organization's goals and values.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Valid driver's license required
Are you ready to fuel your future?
With more than 72 years of experience in the industry, Pilot Thomas Logistics is the premier provider of fuel, lubricants and chemicals to the Energy, Marine, Mining and Industrial markets. The corporate headquarters are located in Fort Worth, Texas and there are more than 3,000 team members located throughout North America allowing us to provide high quality products and outstanding services to our valued customers.
Role: Shop Cleaner/ Laborer (San Antonio, TX)
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.