We are currently looking for a Financial Assistant for our client in Washington DC.
MUST HAVE 3 YEARS WITHIN AN ASSOCIATION*
Should be able to:
- Handle specific finance and admin related tasks given by the Associate Director of Finance and Administration in a timely manner. (need to understand basic accounting/ general ledger reconciliation)
- Enter leadership updates in the database, including: Board, Committees, State Presidents, State Officers, and State Board Members
- Manage conference room scheduling and ensure proper set-up for team meetings or visitors.
- Connect with appropriate staff to plan and execute logistics for team meetings, trainings or events.
- Manage the maintenance and troubleshooting of all office equipment (i.e. copiers and postage
- Maintain onsite storage inventory and access.
- Manage supply inventory.
- Provide back-up support for the handling and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Greet visitors with a self-assured and polite manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Field membership calls with a pleasant demeanor as the main point of contact.
- Respond to member inquiries submitted to the membership and info email inboxes.
- Regularly update membership records.
- Manage affiliate partners, including: filing and tracking governance related documents for each state, coordinating the annual Affiliate Council election process, ensuring the annual update and delivery of an Affiliate wide survey, update schedule and send reminders for Affiliate wide calls, and assist with APEX meeting preparation (badges, stipend tracking, website updates, rosters).
- Ensure the packing, delivery and return of the clients marketing collateral requests for Educating America, IRS Tax Forums, State Affiliates and any other material requests where the client's marketing information is needed.
- Assist with meeting preparation (May Meeting, National Conference, NTPI)
Provide back-up phone coverage during high call volume periods (webinars and meetings).
Role: Financial Assistant
Apply for this job now.