BSL Specialist One-to-One Tutor
Are you a BSL Specialist?
Do you find making an impact rewarding? Do you wish to better the learning experience for students with Special Educational Needs?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible work patterns
- Full-time and part-time opportunities
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities through Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel are seeking a BSL Specialist to work one-to-one with a Key Stage 2 student with Special Educational Needs and an EHCP. The students requires tuition in both Maths and English, with sessions initially to take place online, before a review to establish how best to meet their needs moving forward. The tuition is to be ongoing.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Hold QTS/NQT status, or alternative, equivalent qualifications or have relevant experience
- BSL Experience
- Have or would be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Have experience of working within a SEN environment, working with pupils with complex needs
- Consider themselves to be both flexible and adaptable
- Have appropriate additional training and qualifications for the role
Teaching Personnel are the Market Leader for Education Recruitment in the UK, with 23 years of experience in the industry.
You would have your own sector specialist in the form of an experienced and dedicated consultant who understands your needs and would support you through all recruitment opportunities, as well as access to CPD courses through our CPD Academy. We also offer excellent rates of pay, and have adapted to the current climate by holding virtual interviews and registrations.
If you are interested in booking a timeslot to discuss our SEN vacancies or if you would like more information about this role please contact us on 01604 376808 and send your CV to the following email: #removed#