Eurocell are a stock market listed Plc and the market leader for uPVC products within the building industry. We know that our people are our greatest asset, we are successful, dynamic, ambitious and looking for great team players to grow with us.
We know that our people are our greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing our team further as we have an urgent requirement for an experienced Conservatory Roof Customer Owner / Order Processor to help us continue our trajectory, and to grow with us.
As a member of the Conservatory Roofs team, you will work closely with both our Internal Branch Network and External Customers to support and manage the end to end experience with the Eurocell Conservatory Roofs department.
You will actively resolve technical issues, analyse customers surveys, produce technical drawings through templated software, quote, order products and source suitable approved delivery solutions.
You will be joining a large team of highly technical Customer Care professionals, where you will be continuously upskilled across our ever-growing products and services. We are looking for individuals who are looking to work in a fast-paced, professional support function and a desire to learn technical elements of this challenging yet rewarding role.
Days / Times:
Over-time available at peak timesWHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?:
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Own a customer base to service their end-to-end journey
- Service customers through Quoting, Order Processing, Part Ordering, Ancillary Ordering, logistic alignment, managing their end to end experience with Eurocell conservatory roofs
- Accurately interpret customer technical drawings and requests
- Process all orders using the correct software (SAP or PST) to the correct costings
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email through CRM Software
- Provide advice and support on Conservatory Roof products and components
- Effectively and accurately record data, feedback and customer needs
- Resolve customer issues and complaints
- Attend local performance meetings to exchange issues and support the generation of suitable recommendations for improvements that will improve future service delivery
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service role in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced level of Conservatory Roof products and components (Desirable)
- AutoCad / Design Experience (Desirable)
- Ability to problem solve technical issues
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Highly accurate with a meticulous and flexible approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer service focus and awareness; strong and credible communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and plan
- Ability to prioritise your workload to ensure you deliver the highest quality work
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- 33 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
- Free Life Assurance Plan of 3x your Annual Salary
- Option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme at discounted rates, and share in our company success
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
This role offers fantastic opportunity to progress within the Eurocell Group.