Finance Systems Analyst - Law Firm, Aderant, Elite3E
Working in the legal sector in finance systems is an extremely lucrative career and normally an area which is very hard to get into, however my law firm client feel that they need someone coming from another sector to bring a fresh approach in return they will train you into legal finance systems such as Elite3E/Aderant
The role suits someone with a strong technical background, having worked with applications and SQL who feels that their next natural progression would be into a role which more like a business analyst bridging the gap between the business and IT.
This role will have a very strong project focus and will see you involved in a major finance systems upgrade programme.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 3+ Years experience within Finance Systems (preferably law firm)
- Ideally professional services experience background
To provide technical support of all practice management systems, acting as the key conduit for Finance and IT coordination around infrastructure and system support and development including improving and maintaining all practice management systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting in the management, maintenance and technical ownership of all practice management systems, their SQL environment and their related customisations and integrations
- Responsibility for dealing with escalated 2nd & 3rd line support calls, in line with Finance Systems team
- Assisting with the analysis and implementation of all technical changes to any practice management system in line with explicit change management policies
Role: Finance Systems Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.