Company: RESOURCE MATTERS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £58,000 - £62,000 per annum
My client is a market leading manufacturer of specialist industrial products. Due to their ongoing success they have an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join their team.
Basic Overview: To facilitate and manage the delivery of products on site to the highest standards expected, in a safe and diligent manner.
The Site Manager will oversee and champion systems, process improvement, health and safety and programme monitoring of labour and sub-contractor management throughout the product install, through to commissioning and handover. Effective operational management which will deliver the needs of the business, whilst effectively managing people, processes, and systems to deliver the operational requirements of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure health and safety standards are constantly being maintained, challenge and rectify any unsafe practice.
• Provide leadership to site personnel and be hands on with both colleagues and clients, to ensure they work well with all involved.
• Co-ordination of client’s infrastructure and the works contractors.
• Carry out inductions and reviews of method statements and risk assessments.
• Co-ordination of installation activities on site (client’s location).
• Maintain the highest level of quality and ensure the consistency of the QA system.
• Continually monitoring the progress of site works and reporting the status against the programme, providing precise and clear reporting back to the client.
• Manage labour and sub-contractor resource at the project location.
• Ensure the correct information is available for review at the project location, i.e. programmes, technical drawings, documentation, health & safety information.
• Keep accurate record of all project location activities such as progress, daily labour returns, deliveries, visitors, and diaries.
• Carry out pre delivery checks and surveys at location in accordance with Mansfield Pollard and clients operating procedures, covering but not limited to craneage, transport, building and component location. reporting of any defects or discrepancies.
• Develop and feedback improvements for standard operating procedures.
• Any other ad hoc duties that may be required to ensure a professional smooth installation.
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Site Management.
• Excellent people management skills. CSCS card is essential. Risk assessments, method statements, COSHH assessments and experience. Must have a clear understanding of a mechanical fit out with the ability to provide effective solutions based on site conditions. IT literate
This is a great opportunity to join a respected organisation who offer a supportive working environment together with development and progression.