For a role based in West Sussex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Ward RGN) to work for our private hospital on an ad-hoc basis. The successful candidate will have a choice of shifts including nights and days, and will also have a choice of hospitals to work in, in the surrounding area's.
To be considered for Band 5 Registered General Nurse you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
*Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
*Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
*Previous experience in private hospitals
*Be able to work with doctors and consultants and liaise with families
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
[... Click Apply...]