Company: ST AUSTELL BREWERY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £9.50 - £10.00 per hour plus tips
The Old Market House takes a front-row seat to Brixham Harbour, enjoying beautiful views across the port.
You’ll be working at a popular, contemporary pub that attracts locals and tourists alike throughout the year. Overlooking one of the UK’s largest fishing fleets, this scenic spot is no stranger to stunning Tall Ships and a wealth of fascinating maritime activity.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Team Member to help us deliver experiences that delight. You’ll work with passionate people, provide a warm welcome to our guests, and ensure a consistently high level of service.
What we will offer you in return:
- Creating a warm welcome to guests comes naturally to you, making every first impression count to ensure experiences delight from the get-go.
- Having a wealth of experience in a similar role means you are able to recognise when team members need help and you’ll support where needed.
- You go above and beyond to ensure a consistently high level of service, supporting the full team including Front and Back of House during peak times.
- Keeping a watchful eye over customer feedback means you are always adapting to maintain high standards and improve where necessary.
- You are an approachable first point of contact for guests seeking assistance and a friendly face.
- You fit straight into a fast-paced, close-knit team.
- Forging a strong relationship with Team Leaders and the Management Team, you take pride in carrying out your work and setting a glowing example to others.
- Peak season can get pretty busy, but you’ll thrive when working under pressure. You are an excellent communicator.
- You ensure everywhere is looking spick and span, and know health and safety regulations like the back of your hand.
- 30% off food and drink in our pubs.
- 50% off overnight stays in our pubs.
- A free two-night stay in our pubs every year.
- Westfield Rewards, including discounts and rewards from hundreds of leading retailers, restaurants, and destinations.
- Cycle to work scheme on select roles.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Career progression.
- Free food on shift.
- Family-friendly policies.
- Flexible working.
- Paid time off to volunteer for charity.
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we’ll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won’t be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.