To perform production planning and customer administration for assigned lines and customers. Work with production and material planners to ensure the proper components are available to support the production plan while maintaining minimum inventory and minimizing obsolescence. Participate in Continuous Improvement activities, maintain good housekeeping practices. Prepare requested reports in a timely manner. SAP R3/APO experience, inventory control experience, customer analyst experience
To perform production planning and customer administration for assigned lines and customers. Work with production and material planners to ensure the proper components are available to support the production plan while maintaining minimum inventory and minimizing obsolescence.
1) Create and communicate production plan by reviewing planning tables, running heuristics, scheduling PPAP and Special runs and making adjustments as required to cover customer requirements
2) Develop and publish daily shipping requirements, communicate shortages, and work with production to ensure customer ship requirements are met.
3) Act as plant laision to assigned customers and maintain customer database information, set up new ship to locations, monitor and communicate customer order fluctuations.
4) Responsible for planning and filling customer orders, scheduling shipments as required maintaining SCAC codes, reviewing and responding to ship discrepancies, managing PPAP shipments.
5) Run MRP weekly on a timely basis to ensure production plan direves appropriate component demand to the supply base to meet inventory targetsand support customer requirements.
6) Develop/publish production schedule / customer demand reports on a weekly basis. SAP R3/APO experience, inventory control experience, customer analyst experience
Basic: Minimum 2 years experience w/ Bachelor’s Degree in applicable discipline or Minimum 4 years or more if Bachelors Degree is not in applicable discipline Preferred: 5 years with degree
Kyyba is a privately held company and specializes in staff augmentation, application software and project solutions. In operation for more than 18 years, we have earned an enviable track record and reputation within all the industries we serve. Our unique processes and maturity enables us to understand the needs of the business organizations and provide business solutions that match the real and compelling needs of our customers.
Headquartered in Michigan, Kyyba has multiple office locations and we serve local, regional and national client base consisting of Fortune 500 and middle market companies. Kyyba extends the above solutions and services to a broad spectrum of industry verticals ranging from automotive, insurance, technology, financial, transportation, government and so on.
Must understand and follow all quality initiatives and processes for ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and other ISO regulations, procedures and processes as they pertain to job responsibilities.
Role: Master Scheduler
Apply for this job now.