Workshop Plant Fitter - Salary up to £30,000 DOE
A new opportunity has become available to join a reputable construction plant hire company, covering the Kent region working on plant equipment up to 10 tonnes.
The Role of the Workshop Plant fitter
- You will be required to carry out any maintenance or repairs, along with routine servicing on plant machinery including diggers, dumpers, and telehandlers, within a busy workshop.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace and van is clean and tidy at all times
Workshop Plant Fitter key skills
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role
- Diesel and Petrol machinery, Electrics, and Hydraulic servicing experience are essential.
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- We are looking for a fitter with a flexible approach, who can work within a team in a rewarding but demanding role
- A driving license is essential.
You will be joining a national plant and tool hire company that have various depots located throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to add a workshop plant fitter to their established and stable team
Applications welcome from Mobile plant engineers, plant fitters, Field Engineers, agricultural engineers with previous experience in an electrical/mechanical role