- Front End Developer
- Glasgow City Centre
- 28,000-35,000 DOE
Sanderson is currently recruiting for an exciting Front End Developer Role for a leading Glasgow based company. The successful candidate will join a forward thinking organisation and a team where you get to work on both client-facing and in-house projects.
Day to day duties:
- Creating responsive, robust and cross-browser supported components for integration within a variety of CMS systems. You will work closely with Back End developers, marketers and designers to turn their ideas into reality.
- Create, test and ship high quality code to production as well as adding to and maintain the in-house modular component library to enable the developers to implement reliable functionality in a timely manner and focus on new required features for the websites.
- By being part of the development team, you will have the opportunity to architect and transform within our in-house products, delivering from code to production and aiding thousands of users on a daily basis.
- SASS/CSS, HTML5 (BEM) & CSS3
- Creating layouts with CSS Grid and Flexbox
- Expertise in maintaining and configuring task runners and bundlers (Webpack and Gulp)
- Working with Git version control
- Experience with package management utilising Yarn or NPM
- Completing the full life cycle of web based projects
- Previously worked in an Agile environment
- Experience with design systems and principles (for example ATOMIC)
- Working knowledge of Front End frameworks such as React or Vue
- Experience with Node.js
- Exposure to future technologies such as Voice, AR or VR
- Creating code for integration with Joomla and WordPress
- Remote and flexible working
- Generous holidays and overall strong focus on work-life balance
- High end equipment and full testing suite
- Open and modern office
- Office dogs
- Friday drinks at 4 o'clock.
Role: Front End Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire,
Apply for this job now.