· Oversees the data entry of accounts payable invoices, online purchase orders, expense reimbursement and AP automation batches into the accounting system. Ensures that all invoices and check request forms are properly coded and approved. Reviews accounts payable voucher reports for accuracy. Ensures payments are made timely. Oversees internal and external inquiries on the status of accounts payable invoices. Manages the processing of credit applications and creation of new vendors. Ensures timely reconciliation of vendor statements to ensure all invoices are paid and appropriate discounts are taken. Prepares check request forms for purchases from outside vendors.
· Oversees the processing and distribution of accounts payable checks on a weekly and intermittent basis. Ensures checks along with back up paperwork are filed correctly and consolidated on an annual basis for storage.
· Utilizes technology to further automate accounts payable process including online invoices- reviewing and approving to streamline paper workflow and expedite accurate and timely processing.
· Ensures compliance with IRS regulations by having W-9 forms completed by all vendors. Coordinates the submission of the 1099-MISC tax reporting forms annually to vendors and to IRS in a timely manner.
· Trains others employees and accountants as needed on how to perform accounts payable functions including training sessions for site managers on utilizing POs, online expense reimbursement and online invoice approval.
· Interviews, hires, supervises, trains, motivates, and provides performance management of AP Lead and Senior Accounting Specialist
Role: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.