Cole Supply drivers are responsible for delivering product to our customers in an efficient and effective manner. Our drivers are the first and last impression of our company and therefore must be customer service professionals.
Current Employment Opportunity
Deliver Facility Supplies to customers, process paperwork accurately, follow driver safety rules and provide professional customer service. Assist in the warehouse loading trucks on an as needed basis. Palletizing and performing other duties at the request of the Supervisor or Manager. Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
High School Diploma or GED
Experience and Responsibilities:
• A valid Driver's License
• No DUI convictions Driving Record Must be Clean
• Required: One year of route delivery experience Driving a Box Truck (within the last three years)
• Experience in accurate handling of all delivery documents
• Excellent and professional communication skills to deal with customers and fellow associates
• Run routes efficiently, meeting or exceeding designated route times.
• Call in to report when customer doesn't receive their entire order (shorts).
• Handle company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules, comply with all DOT regulations, and perform pre-trip inspections.
• Report accidents and injuries immediately and/or any damage to the equipment or person.
• Handle all customer complaints professionally.
• Responsible for upkeep/cleanliness of vehicles at the end of shift -- clean cab and box.
• Work overtime if required as requested by the Supervisor
• Perform other duties as directed by management.
• Good attendance and adherence to work schedule
• Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 lbs.
• Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
• Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
• Must be able to work in confined spaces.
• Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (hot weather, rain, and extreme cold temperatures)
• Office Buildings, Health Care Facilities, Schools, Industrial Parks, Municipalities
• Driving in tight spaces and in traffic
Cole Supply is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We do perform background checks.
Compensation: Excellent benefits: (health insurance, dental, vision, retirement pension), vacation, personal and sick time.
To be considered for this position, please reply to this email with your resume with references and a copy of your current DMV driving report.
Cole Supply is a fast paced Janitorial Supply Company located in Benicia. We have been a leading distributor of janitorial, cleaning, and facility supplies in Northern California since 1967 delivering over 10,000 products from the leading manufacturers in our industry. We guarantee to be the lowest cost supplier and offer value added results like helping customers go green, provide key spend metrics, and strive to upgrade the customer facility with the most modern products.
We have always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to this success. Our professional sales team, drivers, warehouse team and customer service team deliver superior customer satisfaction. It is through the efforts of our people that Cole Supply has become a leader in the distribution marketplace
Our positions offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. If you are looking to be a part of growing company committed to achieving 100% customer satisfaction, we would be interested in speaking with you regarding the many opportunities with Cole.
Role: Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.