Job Title: IP Specialist
Department: Data Center Operations
Location: Albany, NY
Reports To: Manager, Item Processing
Perform daily inclearing (image) operational functions in compliance with VServe policies, procedures and deadlines. Ensure the completion of all operational functions in compliance with VServe policies, procedures and deadlines. Monitor eDesk central sites ECL files presented for clearing on our services. Provide quality products and service to all customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a working knowledge of general procedures, laws and regulations regarding share draft operations.
- Report any operational or equipment problems to Check Processing Manager immediately.
- Adhere to all payment systems policies and procedures.
- Recommend workflow adjustments to ensure low level of holdover and to meet work completion deadlines.
- Accurately perform all functions necessary to process incoming cash letters, staging, processing through reader scanner, reject re-entry and run balancing.
- Process or verify large dollar notifications for Earns as required.
- Process chargeback items received as return items, as required.
- Reset user passwords, add new users and delete users from production systems when documentation is provided and requested.
- Assist with related functions of return pull, stamping items and pulling exceptions for non-imageable items in a timely and efficient manner as required.
- Perform other functions within share draft processing including preparing incoming items for scanner entry, reject/reentry and reconciling entries as time permits. Managing workflow in accordance with daily parameters to ensure control of items and processes as required.
- Monitor on-site check destruction
- Accurately process / monitor eDesk central site ECL files sent from customers when needed.
- Process outgoing image return files, properly repair items to FBOD (first bank of deposit).
- Process FRB, Endpoint Exchange, and JPM Chase image files for inclearings, perform reject repair, IV and batch balancing.
- Duplicate detection; review all suspended duplicate presented items. Make pay or no-pay decisions based on image/item review
- Provide support for users and central site back office operations as needed.
- Build knowledge of system by monitoring performance and production runs as well as understanding functionality of system.
- Continuously improve knowledge level of VServe products, services and processes that item processing supports.
- Assist and/or trouble shoot branch issues for credit unions such as, EOD/SOD, unable to transmit, scanner issues, CD burning, and postgres.
- Open support ticket with VSoft support when unable to resolve branch issue.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year business experience including six months of numeric data entry experience.
- Experience with check processing preferred.
- Excellent time management skills along with good organizational, interpersonal and mathematical skills. Work a flexible schedule to correspond with variable workload.
VSoft Corporation offers platform-based services for the BFSI industry. Founded in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, VSoft has enjoyed significant growth over the years. We currently serve more than 2600 clients on multiple continents. Our keys to success have been our outstanding associates, who have developed, sold and supported innovative solutions. VSoft's original founders remain in leadership today.
We are also privileged to have customers ranging from community to large global financial institutions who have participated in our growth by providing valuable guidance on their needs and strategic direction. We approach every aspect of our business with our customers in mind. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our customers; evolving together and developing new ideas and solutions not just for our customers, but with them.
At VSoft we believe that listening carefully to our customers and striving to exceed their expectations are vital to our continued success.
Role: IP Specialist
Apply for this job now.