- Manage incoming compensation paperwork
- Accountable for determining outstanding requirements per procedure standards
- Communicate to sales and other internal matrix partners within 48 hours if any documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Implement follow up processes until all outstanding issues are resolved
- Negotiates exceptions if there is a deviation from the process.
- Analyze and Sets up the case into the appropriate Cigna system.
- Understands and manages various systems across the multiple business segments)
- Meet and exceed timing and quality standards.
- Performs specific audit procedures on simple to complex audits on accounts in question by the brokers. Compile the data and communicate the findings.
- Completes assigned special projects related to one or more business segments/applications.
- Consistently demonstrate strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Assist others within the team/department with workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Reconciles case and broker commissions to ensure accurate broker commissions’ were paid; process adjustments as needed.
- Research problems and negotiates with brokers and sales to resolve moderately complex issues.
- Creates, analyzes, and responds to standard or non-standard reports.
Role: Billing/Account Services Senior Associate
Location: Greenwood Village,
Apply for this job now.