KS2 Teacher, Bishop Auckland
- Key Stage 2 class teacher
- Nov 2020 - July 2021
- Full-time, temporary position (maternity leave)
- Ofsted graded 'GOOD' primary school in Bishop Auckland
- GBP90 - GBP130 per day (dependent upon experience)
A Blackburn primary school are in need of a strong Key Stage 2 teacher to cover a period of absence from November 2020 to July 2021 in Year 6. The role is full-time and the successful candidate will be employed through Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest staffing agency.
The school is based in Bishop Auckland and serves a mixed catchment area. The school have recently been graded 'Good' by Ofsted due to the positive ethos developed by staff within the school and their attitudes towards the pupils' learning. Pupils behave well in lessons and around the setting. They describe the school as happy and a safe place to be. The proportion of pupils with SEND is much higher than the national average, however they achieve well in school.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Two positive graded references from your two most recent employers
- Child Workforce DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of teaching in Key Stage 2 within the past year
What are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
- Choice and variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - for continuous professional development
- Pay - weekly pay based on your skills and experience
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe working practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.