ERP Finance Leader
tion: Parsippany, NJ
Salary: $135k to $155k base, 10% bonus, plus competitive benefits and retirement package
Our client is an integrated manufacturer of Nylon 6. The Company also sells a variety of other products, all of which are produced as part of the Nylon 6 resin manufacturing process primarily, including caprolactam, ammonium sulfate fertilizers and other chemical intermediates. The Company operates primarily through its integrated manufacturing sites located in Frankford, Pennsylvania, Hopewell, Virginia, and Chesterfield, Virginia. The Company offers ammonium sulfate, which is used by customers as a nitrogen-based fertilizer. It produces ammonium sulfate fertilizer as part of its manufacturing process. The Company manufactures ammonium sulfate fertilizers including Sulf-N and Sulf-N 26. The Company provides AdvanSix Aegis nylon resins and Aegis barrier nylon resins. Its nylon resins are a preferred choice in food, liquid, and consumer packaging along with mono/multifilament products, carpet fibers, automotive compounding and more. It offers Capran biaxially oriented nylon films.
Our client is looking for a ERP Finance Leader to join this to be publicly traded, stand-alone company.
This position will be responsible for Finance Business applications and subject matter expertise on SAP FICO modules.The SAP Finance expert oversees and delivers all FICO related projects and configuration to ensure continuous operations for a 24X7 business. Assist in defining the strategic IT roadmap in the Finance space and then delivering associated enhancements and projects. The SAP Finance expert will be responsible for oversight and continuous improvement of the SAP FICO function, partnering with the business to ensure realization of maximum value from IT investment and ensuring leveraging / compliance with industry standards and best practices.
The successful candidate will be able to perform this role remotely.
• The candidate is responsible for building and developing global solutions in SAP FICO module and drive consistency in IT solutions across our client company.
• The candidate will support multiple initiatives, and projects. They will provide configuration expertise, as well as guidance for enhancements, development, and maintenance of IT solutions.
• The candidate need to participate in business requirements discussion and translate functional requirements into detailed systems design documents
• The candidate should work with application developers to complete technical changes in the systems including code and configuration reviews
• The candidate should develop test scenarios / test scripts and be able to perform system integration testing
• The candidate should Coordinate technical changes across various teams (ABAP development, PI development, 3rd party systems, etc)
• The candidate should be able to help define and coordinate security changes (role changes)
• The candidate should drive innovation by constantly evolving SAP FICO business process and modules using the functionality and technologies
• Oversee project management and execution of FICO related development / enhancement programs as specified in application roadmaps.
• Delivering on scope / business case, schedule and cost commitments. Provide operational and break/fix support to business stakeholder organizations as necessary.
• Delivering ERP & Reporting application L2 / L3 support to SLA and with a customer centric approach.
• Managing demand for IT services against budget and resource constraints. Facilitate the prioritization of work, scheduling and assignment of work as well as the communication of commitments and status to IT and business/functional stakeholders.
• Leading FICO related migration tasks off of the Honeywell SAP environment to our client's stand-alone SAP environment.
• Ensuring that all application build & run activities are performed in a secure, safe and compliant manner, meeting all our client's internal and external standards and controls including Sarbanes Oxley.
• Ensuring that application specific processes are integrated as appropriate with our client's IT Governance processes.
• Partnering with AdvanSix Security to establish, deploy, and enforce cyber security related policies and procedures.
Basic Candidate Qualifications:
• 5-8 years of experience in developing solutions in SAP FICO module with at least 2+ end to end implementations.
• A Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting Discipline is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of FICO Project Management Experience
• Minimum of 8 years IT related experience with medium scale organizations
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
• Travel Approximately 10%
- The candidate should have excellent knowledge in SAP Finance & Controlling domain / underlying business process GL/AR/AP/Rev. Recognition/FA/Banking/EBS/CC Accounting/Project Accounting.
Proven track record offering solutions for critical business problems SAP FICO / new functionalities.
• Preferred Exposure to any of the emerging technologies S/4 HANA simple finance / central finance
• The candidate should be able to work effectively across vendor and internal AdvanSix team during development of new capabilities with little to no supervision
• The ability to leverage supplier agreements to create win-win scenarios for both parties
• The ability to translate business issues / requirements and objectives into technical solutions
• Strong knowledge of IT business processes and practices
• Strong knowledge of SDLC / application development processes and practices
• Strong Project Management knowledge / experience
• Skilled in partnering with internal customers at all levels to define problems, identify solutions, and facilitate change
• Skilled or proven ability to analyze complex problems and break them down into logical, actionable parts
• Experience in leading and developing teams
• Strong interpersonal skills - effective listening and teaming
• Self-motivated, demonstrated bias for action
• The ability to be a change agent and promote positive change in the organization
• Attentive to detail but able to see the big picture; good business process background and acumen
• The candidate should be able to effectively communicate technology recommendations and plans across the organization
• Absolute integrity
• Global mindset
Role: ERP Finance Leader
Apply for this job now.